McKesson Calcium Alginate Wound Dressing with Silver is designed to manage moderate to highly exuding wounds with a silver alginate composition. The dressing absorbs exudate and creates a gel-like barrier that maintains a moist environment for optimal wound healing. This gel-like surface provides moisture and ensures the secondary dressing doesn't adhere to the wound, promoting a painless and easy removal.
- No Changes for Up to Seven Days
- Helps Absorb Moderate to Heavy Exudate
- Uses Antimicrobial Silver
- Highly Absorbent, Nonocclusive
- May Be Trimmed for Perfect Fit
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- May Be Used To Fill or Pack Wounds
- Pairs With Secondary Dressings
- Moderate to heavily exuding wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Bacterial penetration barrier
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds
- Donor sites
- Traumatic and surgical wounds
- Third-degree burns
- Patients with alginate sensitivity
- Patients with silver sensitivity
- With products that create an ionic exchange
- With enzymatic debriding agents
|Size||2" x 2"|
|Material||Calcium Alginate with 5% impregnated silver|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org