Covidien’s Tri-Staple™ Technology provides Endo GIA™ reloads with outstanding performance across a broader range of tissue thickness, thereby simplifying the cartridge selection process. Tri-Staple™ Technology provides varied-height staples (two triple-staggered, height-progressive rows of titanium staples). All Endo GIA™ Reloads with Tri-Staple™ Technology provide articulation at the wrist.
- Improved burst pressure strength
- Reduced tissue compression stress on outer staple row compared to Endo GIA Universal reloads
- Consistent hemostatic performance across a broader indicated tissue range
|Staple Material||Titanium Staples|
|Application||Articulating Staple Loading unit|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like