BD Vacutainer® Blood Collection Tubes are used for whole blood hematology determinations, immunohematology testing, and blood donor screening. This glass tube features inversions that prevent clotting and help the anticoagulant (EDTA) mix with the blood. It has a conventional lavender closure and measures 13 x 100 mm.
- Spray-coated EDTA Glass Tube
- Tube interiors are sterile
- Tube stoppers are lubricated with glycerin or silicone to facilitate stopper insertion
- Conventional Closure
- Paper Label
|Tube Size||13 x 100mm|
|Specimen||Venous Blood Collection Tube|
|Additive||K3 EDTA 15% Solution, 0.081mL, 12.15mg|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com