This is a regulated product and requires a medical license to purchase. Can only be shipped to CA, NV, and AZ.
Learn About B Braun Easypump II ST Elastometric Pump, 100 mL x 100 mL/Hr
Easypump elastomeric infusion pumps are designed to give clinicians and nurses the option to deliver pre-determined amounts of medication to the patient in a continuous and accurate manner, either in the hospital or at home.
Easypump features a patented “Sliding Core” designed to help ensure the pump reservoir is filled and contracts in a consistent, concentric manner. Medication is delivered to the patient by positive pressure applied by the elastomeric membrane. The flow rate is determined by the combination of the flow regulation device (flow restrictor) and the positive pressure of the elastomeric membrane. This pressure delivers the solution against the back-pressure of the vascular access device and blood pressure in the vein. Back-pressure affects the flow rate.
B Braun Easypump II ST Elastometric Pump, 100 mL x 100 mL/Hr Features:
- Silicone elastomer designed for easy filling
- Transparent balloon construction to help facilitate easier inspection for particulates
- Color coding for flow rate identification
- Air eliminating filter and particulate filter
- Comprehensive chemical drug stability data
- No programming or rate changing necessary
- No batteries or electronic devices required
- Versatile use for:
- Components are not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP
|Capacity||100 mL Capacity|
|Flow Rate||100 mL / Hr|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like