bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
Learn About Biogel Surgeons All-Purpose Natural Rubber Latex Surgical Gloves
Biogel Surgeons is a sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove for excellent barrier protection in general surgical procedures.
Biogel Surgeons All-Purpose Natural Rubber Latex Surgical Gloves Features:
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Powder-free to minimize the risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel polymer coating
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||.25mm (9.8 mil)|
|Glove Interior||With Polymer Coating|
|Glove Length||Extended Cuff Length|
|Hand Compatibility||Hand Specific|
|Latex Free||No, contains latex|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com