Learn About Duracell Procell Alkaline 9 Volt Battery
Designed for professional and industrial use inside and outside of the healthcare industry, these batteries keep products working even during extreme temperatures. Built with seal corrosion resistance to protect the valuable equipment and keep it running as it should. The disposable batteries can be kept in storage for over 7 years.
Duracell Procell Alkaline 9 Volt Battery Features:
- Increased battery life, longer service life, lower operating expenses, and an increase in productivity due to less man hours replacing batteries
- Reliable operation in temperature between -4 to 129 degrees F
- Contains no added mercury - no disposal issues
- 10 year shelf life (each battery is individually date coded to ensure freshness and guaranteed fresh for 10 years)
Looking for a reliable and long-lasting alkaline battery? Look no further than Duracell Procell! Our batteries come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs such as; 9V, AA, AAA, Size D, and Size C. Duracell Procell batteries are perfect for high-drain devices, so you can be sure they'll power your devices for as long as you need them.
Duracell Procell Alkaline 9 Volt Battery Faqs FAQs
What company owns Duracell?
Duracell become part of the Berkshire Hathaway group in March of 2016.
What does the voltage of a battery mean?
The higher the voltage of a battery, the more powerful products it can provide energy to because the battery itself has more power.
What's the difference between lithium and alkaline batteries?
Lithium batteries can operate in very low temperatures (ideal for outdoor use), are lighter in weight, and are designed to last longer (better for high-tech devices). With these advantages comes an increase in price over alkaline batteries.
Where are Duracell batteries made?
Duracell batteries are manufactured in various facilities throughout the USA.
Who manufactures Duracell?
Duracell is manufactured by Procter & Gamble.
Other Products You May Like
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
- Download your organization's PO to your computer
- Open your email application
- Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
- Add email@example.com as the recipient
- Attach your organization's PO
- Press Send
Most of our products ship out within 24-48 business hours, depending on availability. If you wish to cancel your order, you must request a cancellation the same day your order is placed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to request a cancellation. After your cancellation has been confirmed, you will be issued a refund to your original form of payment. If your order is shipped before cancellation is confirmed, you will not be able to cancel your order.
Damaged or Defective Products
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact bttn immediately if your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect. If your product is damaged, you need to contact email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please include your order number, a description of the issue, and a photo. If damage is reported after 72 hours, your product will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, if a photo is not included in your correspondence, we will be unable to verify eligibility for a prepaid return label.
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that are non-stock (product status is 14-21 Days) or have been drop-shipped (product status is 7-14 Days) directly from the manufacturer non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.