Learn About 3M Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape
3M Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape is part of the Flexible Tape Category offering multi-directional stretch to accommodate swelling, distention and movement, and helps minimize the risk for skin injury. High adhesion, breathable soft cloth tape for a range of applications.
- IV lines and tubing (secondary securement)
- When swelling or movement anticipated
- When repeated taping is needed
- Ideal for patients who need to maintain movement or are experiencing swelling or distention.
3M Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape Features:
- Conformability: Bi-directional stretch accommodates swelling, distention and movement.
- Breathability: Highly breathable, soft cloth tape.
- Easy to use: Easy tear at perforations with no scissors necessary.
- Helps reduce risk: Individually packaged single-use rolls can help protect patients by reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Quantity||Single Unit or 12/Case|
|Size||3" x 10 yd|
|Clinical Area||Cardiovascular, Critical Care, Dialysis Centre, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Emergency Room, I.V. Therapy, Intensive Care, Radiology, Surgery|
|Condition||Dressing and Device Securement, I.V. Related, Skin Care, Wound Care|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like