Dental Cotton Rolls #2 Medium (1-1/2" x 3/8") are great for fluid absorption during dental procedures. They help dentists focus more on the task at hand – cavity site prep and crown removal – and less on maintaining optimal visibility.
Dental Cotton Rolls #2 Medium are perfect for use in a variety of dental procedures. Made from 100% cotton, these rolls are soft and absorbent, making them ideal for use in a variety of dental procedures.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
What are cotton rolls used for in dentistry?
Dental Cotton Rolls #2 Medium (1-1/2" x 3/8") are used by dentists to absorb fluids and keep the operation areas free of excess moisture.
What is a cotton roll?
A cotton roll is a sterilized roll of cotton used to pack and absorb fluid in dental procedures. Dental Cotton Rolls #2 Medium (1-1/2" x 3/8") are one of the many great options.
How long is a dental cotton roll?
Dental Cotton Rolls #2 Medium (1-1/2" x 3/8") and other dental cotton rolls come in a variety of lengths and diameters, depending on the needs.
How are cotton rolls placed?
Cotton rolls can be placed on the buccal mucosa, buccal vestibule, and the floor of the mouth. The position depends on the procedure being done and where the fluid needs to be absorbed.
Why is it important to wet a cotton roll before removing it from the mouth?
Most cotton rolls need to be rewet when removing them because they stick to the mucosa in the mouth and cause injury.