Accurate and predictable fast set bite registration material that produces reliable bite impressions to be used for dentures, mouthguards, and other dental procedures. A total working and set time of 2 minutes ensures a quick process to reduce patient wait time.
- 50ml cartridge
- Fast Set
- No mixing tips
- Mint flavor
- Working Time: 30 sec
- Set Time: 1 min 30 sec
Looking for a bite registration material that sets quickly? Look no further than our Fast Set Bite Registration Material. This product is perfect for dental professionals who need to take accurate impressions of their patients' teeth. Made from high-quality materials, our Fast Set Bite Registration Material is sure to give you the results you need.
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
bttn offers a variety of shipping options to best fit your orders. All orders over $199 include free shipping. For those under $199, a $3 fee will be added, while those under $99 will have a $6 fee added for shipping. Products weighing over 100lbs will be marked in our system as “freight collect” and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm shipping costs. For more information on our shipping policy, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 424 2nd Ave W, Suite 700 Seattle, WA 98119.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
bttn will only accept returns up to 14 business days after your delivery date. Your product must be returned in the same packaging, condition and quantity it was delivered.
If your product is eligible for return contact email@example.com. In the email, place the order number in the subject line, include a brief description of the reason for returning, and attach any applicable pictures.
bttn will not accept returns for the following products:
- Any item which has been used after opening, stickered, marked, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals
- Products that are regulated and/or require a medical license to purchase
- Products that are refrigerated
- Products labeled ‘hazardous’
- Products labeled ‘sterile’ or ‘sterilized’
- Products used to analyze human body tissue
- Products containing hazardous chemicals
- Products that have been drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer or is non-stocked
- All brands of COVID tests
- All discontinued products
- All narcotics and other controlled substances
- All syringes
- All short-dated (e.g. less than 90-day shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products
- N95 Masks - N95 masks are designed to fit securely on the face and may cause discomfort, bruising and or broken skin on the bridge of the nose. bttn will not accept returns on
- N95/KN95 masks due to the way the may fit or feel while wearing them
Upon receiving your return request, our supply team will determine if your product qualifies for a return based on the above guidelines. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product, unless the product arrived damaged (please review damage products policy above) or you received the wrong product.
If your order qualifies for a return label (products that are damaged or defective within policy terms), our supply team will issue you a return label through email. You will have 14 business days to drop off your product at the designated courier location.
The product will be inspected for quality assurance upon delivery and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Once the refund has been issued it can take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on your original form of payment.
Any requests to return products after 14 days from receipt will be denied.
What is bite registration material?
Bite registration material is a material that’s impressionable and can be used to capture a patient’s bite.
What is a bite registration in dentistry?
Bite registration in dental is the process of obtaining an impression of a patient’s upper and lower teeth when biting to build mouthguards, dentures, and more.
What are the two types of alginate?
- Fast setting (1-2 minutes)
- Normal setting (2-5 minutes)
What is bite registration in dentistry?
Bite registration is the process of taking an impression of a patient’s upper and lower teeth to analyze their bite and then make crowns, dentures, and mouthguards.
Which type of bite registration material is most popular?
- The bite registration material used depends on why the impression is being taken. Below are various types of material that serve a variety of purposes.
- Plaster of Paris
- Zinc Oxide Eugenol Pastes (dentures)
- High Durometer Polyvinyl Siloxane Materials (Blu Mousse, Quick Bite)
What is Plaster of Paris?
Plaster of Paris is a mixture of powdered calcium sulfate and water that’s used in both decorative features (molds), as well as the medical field (casts and dentures).
What is dental plaster?
Dental plaster is a powder mixed with water that’s used to produce dentures.
Is plaster of paris toxic?
Plaster of Paris is generally non-toxic . It is made from calcium sulfate hemihydrate and water to form a mold.