Learn About Cardinal Health Instant Cold Pack 5" x 5.5"
Cardinal Health Instant Cold Packs help provide consistent cold therapy for convenient and effective pain relief. They are made with materials that do not contain DEHP.
Cardinal Health Instant Cold Pack 5" x 5.5" Features:
- Consistent and effective cold therapy
- Easy to activate — just squeeze and shake
- Can be applied directly to skin — no additional cover needed
|Quantity||Single Unit or Case|
|Size||5" x 5.5"|
|Activation Method||Chemical Reaction|
|Material||Plastic / Ammonium Nitrate / Water|
|Securing Method||Without Securing Method|
|Target Area||General Purpose|
|Temperature Duration||Up to 30 minutes|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like