The BALLARD* Multi-Access Port (MAP) Closed Suction System features a compact rotating manifold that provides multiple ports to access the patient’s airway without jeopardizing integrity of the closed circuit. A closed circuit helps you protect your patient from cross-contamination and VAP. Clinicians can perform suctioning and other procedures such as bronchoalveolar lavage, bronchoscopy, or MDI drug delivery while maintaining a closed vent circuit as recommended to help prevent VAP.
- Replacement catheter for Multi-Access Port (MAP) catheter system
- Includes BALLARD* Turbo-Cleaning chamber for a cleaner catheter
- Sleeve tether prevents over-retraction of catheter
- Depth markings for easy and proper depth suctioning
- “Soft” low durometer catheter to minimize tracheal trauma
- Tactile sleeve for catheter advancement
|Application||Closed Suction Catheter|
|Length||13.8 or 23.1 inch|
|Style||Multi Access Port|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org