bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
The 3M™ Attest™ Super Rapid 5 Steam‑Plus Challenge Pack 41482VF is specifically designed for routinely challenging and conducting qualification testing of 270°F (132°C) and 275°F (135°C) dynamic‑air‑removal steam sterilization processes in healthcare facilities. This convenient disposable challenge pack presents a challenge to the sterilization process equivalent to the user‑assembled biological indicator (BI) challenge test pack (towel PCD) recommended by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). Each challenge pack contains a 3M™ Attest™ Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator 1492V (brown cap), a 3M™ Attest™ Steam Chemical Integrator, and a record keeping sheet. Non-laminated medical index cards in challenge pack are made of paper and are recyclable.
- Provides BI results in 24 minutes in 3M Attest 490/490H Auto-readers with software version 4.2.7 or greater
- Dynamic-air-removal (Pre-vacuum and SFPP): 132˚C (270˚F) 4 min. 135˚C (275˚F) 3 min.
- Contains a 3M™ Attest ™ Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator 1492V and a Type 5 chemical integrator
- The 3M™ Attest ™ Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator 1492V contained in the challenge pack meets ISO and FDA performance requirements for biological indicators
- The biological indicator within the challenge pack contains viable organisms that provide a direct measure of lethality
- This convenient disposable challenge pack presents a challenge to the sterilization process equivalent to the user‑assembled biological indicator (BI) challenge test pack (towel PCD) recommended by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI).
- Each box contains 24 challenge packs and 5 control BIs
|Size||.75" x 6"|
|Incubation Period||24 Minute|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like