bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
Learn About 3M Attest Steam Chemical Integrators
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140 1:2014 Type 5 Integrating Indicator for use in determining whether the process conditions necessary for sterilization were met inside each pack. Reference the instructions for use for the applicable cycles in the U.S.
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M Attest Steam Chemical Integrator offers immediate, accurate and easy to read method of monitoring the sterilization process conditions inside each pack.
3M Attest Steam Chemical Integrators Features:
- Moving front ink technology with vibrant "Accept" (Green) and "Reject" (Red) zones for easy interpretation within seconds
- 3M™ Attest™ Steam Chemical Integrators are used for pack control monitoring compliant with ISO 11140-1: 2014. Please review the instructions for use for applicable cycles in the U.S.
- The integrator is designed to correlate with the performance of a BI at 3 time/temperature relationships*
- The stated values compare with a 1 x 106 spore population of Geobacillus stearothermophilus with a D-value of 1.6 minutes at 121˚C and a z-value of 10.0˚C.
- White/Red colored back: Makes the Chemical Integrator easy to find if/when it flips over within a surgical tray (Category 5) Integrating Indicators
- Two year shelf life
|Quantity||100/Bag or 1000/Case|
|Application||Sterilization Chemical Integrator Strip|
|Indicator Change||Color Bar|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Time to Results||All processing times|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like