bttn helps hospitals, medical offices, dental clinics, home health care, surgery centers, and other healthcare professionals lower their medical supply bills. We’re
on a mission to make the medical supply procurement process easier for all by bringing big data pricing, transparency, and cutting-edge technology to the healthcare
industry. By doing this, we strive to save hospitals, dental offices, and healthcare professionals millions of dollars each year buying medical supplies online with bttn.
3M Attest Biological indicators that monitor the effectiveness of the steam sterilization process and provide results within 48 hours. The self contained BI for 250°F/121°C gravity and 270°F/132°C vacuum assisted steam cycles consist of a Geobacillus stearothermophilusspore strip; sealed glass ampule with growth medium and a bromocresol purple pH indicator system; brown color coded cap with holes for sterilant penetration and a filter that acts as a barrier, and a process indicator on the label that changes from rose to brown when processed. After sterilization, the vial is crushed to join the growth media with the processed spore strip. The BI is incubated for 48 hours for a visual change readout. A color change to yellow indicates surviving spores and a positive result.
- Biological indicator vials are easy to use and interpret with visual color readout
- Design provides a maximum challenge to various steam sterilization cycles.
- A spore burden beyond the average bioburden (germ count) provides an extra margin of safety.
- Optimized media promote rapid growth of spores.
- Definitive color change of the media indicates sterilization process ineffectiveness.
- Quick verification time of 24 or 48 hours versus one-week, mail-in services.
- Self-contained biological indicators significantly reduce possibility of contamination, minimizing false positives and assuring more accurate results
|Quantity||25/BX 4BX/CS 100/Case|
|Incubation Period||48 Hours|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add email@example.com as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products You May Like