These quick-change metal syringe tips are designed for easy connection and disconnection to make it easier for dentists to treat their patients faster. The 3 Way Autoclavable Nozzles provide stable water and air flow to most syringes on the market. They can withstand extremely high temperatures of up to 273° F – making them easier to clean and helping maintain optimal working conditions.
- Quick change
- Copper with chrome coating / full metal
- More resistant to corrosion
- Easy to clean
PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip FAQs
What is a dental air/water syringe?
PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip are part of air water syringes, which are dental devices that supply compressed air and water to irrigate and dry teeth during dental procedures.
Can air/water syringe tips be sterilized?
Yes, multi-use air/water syringe tips can be sterilized. However, a study from 2014 found that the rinsing process is not as effective as using a disposable, clean air/water syringe tip. PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip are a great addition to your dental practice.
What are dental air water syringe tips?
PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip are attachments for dental tools that enable water and air to be sprayed into patients’ mouths during dental procedures.
What is a 3-way syringe?
Three-way dental syringes allow fluid (water or other chemicals), compressed air, and a mix of both the fluid and air to flow through the syringe passages in a controlled manner. If looking for a 3 way air water syringe, make sure PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip is one before you purchase!
How do you use a dental irrigation syringe?
- 3 - 5 days after your oral procedure, depending on the specific instructions from your dentist, begin using the irrigation syringe after meals.
- Start by filling the syringe with lukewarm water or salt water (8 oz H20 mixed with ¼ teaspoon of table salt).
- Place the curved part of the PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip into the extraction site and push gently on the syringe plunger.
- Repeat the process as needed over the next 7 days or as instructed.
Is there a difference between metal and disposable dental syringe tips?
Metal air/water syringe tips vs disposable dental syringe tips serve the same purpose but differ in ease of use and effectiveness of cross-contamination . Disposable syringe tips are easier to use because they can be tossed after each patient, while metal syringes need to be sterilized and cleaned. PlastCare 3 Way Air Water Syringe Tip is a great option whether it’s metal or disposable.