The unique blade attachment on the 3M™ Surgical Clipper with Pivoting Head 9661 accepts either the pivoting (9660) or specialty (9690) clipper blade assembly, and provides maximum blade contact with the skin at all times. The blade design easily accommodates either flat or angled clipping styles. The 9661 with the 9660 blade make it a top choice for Pre-op, Neuro, Cardiac, Labor and Delivery and EMS prep teams.
- Conforms to contours of patient's body
- Adjustable head allows clipping with a pull or push motion
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination with single-use blades
- Blade easily snaps-on and pops-off
- Single use pivoting blade assembly for use with the clipper body 9661.
|Therapeutic Area & Conditions||Pre-Operative Hair Removal|
Shipping, Payment, & Returns
Bttn provides free shipping on all of our products. Expected delivery times range from 7-14 business days.
Payments are accepted via card, check, or PO.
If you are paying by check, please promptly send all checks to 146 N Canal St Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98103.
If paying by PO follow the steps below:
1) Ensure that your Purchase Order correctly reflects the order placed on bttnusa.com
2) Download your organization's PO to your computer
3) Open your email application
4) Create a new email with the subject line "Bttn (Order #)" PO
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
6) Attach your organization's PO
7) Press Send
30-day return policy.
You can request a return up to 30 days after receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Other Products You May Like